Please note this event is for startups only.
Startup School is a set of practical hands-on trainings to advance founders and their teams by providing them with tools and skills growing startups need. The highly interactive sessions cover a range of topics varying from digital marketing, product specific knowledge to business strategy. They are delivered live to a small group of startup founders and employees by professional trainers, Google experts, and industry specialists.
Find out more about all the courses at: campus.co/startupschool
This session covers a set of Google tools, insights and strategies on how to maximize remote developers' productivity.
- Scaling on demand - VM instances, managed services, and scaling up/down for demand
- Remote developer productivity, such as Develop Anywhere, and Run Anywhere
- Contact Center AI
- Chrome Enterprise
Who should attend
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Anyone evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
What you’ll gain
An understanding of the key Cloud tools that your business could use to automate and innovate.
This course is a part 3 out of 3 on Google Cloud Platform for startups. Discover more at campus.co/startupschool/trainings