Please note this event is for startups only.
Startup School is a set of practical hands-on trainings to advance founders and their teams by providing them with tools and skills growing startups need. The highly interactive sessions cover a range of topics varying from digital marketing, product specific knowledge to business strategy. They are delivered live to a small group of startup founders and employees by professional trainers, Google experts, and industry specialists.
Find out more about all the courses at: campus.co/startupschool.
This session is all about getting to grips with Google Analytics and its reporting interface for those who are new to the tool.
Through interactive demonstrations, you will gain the skills to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Google Analytics
- Have an overview of Google Analytics functionality and reports
- Know how to identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Learn to apply configurations to standard reports and create custom reports
- Introduction to Google Analytics - What can it do for you and how does it work?
- Reporting interface overview - What are the most commonly used reports and what data can you see?
- Measuring conversions - How can Google Analytics help us understand if our website is successful against our objectives?
Who should attend
Any startup founder who wants to understand how their website is performing and if customers are engaging with your website in the way that you would like.
What you’ll gain
You’ll know your way around Google Analytics and be able to use the platform without feeling overwhelmed to easily garner key insights about your website’s performance.
This course is a part 1 out of 2 on Google Analytics. Discover more at campus.co/startupschool/trainings.