This session will introduce Google Ads automated bidding - taking the guesswork out of bidding to reach your performance goals.
This course is designed to showcase how it is possible to increase efficiency and growth whilst saving time on account management.
Through interactive demonstrations, you will gain the skills to:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of automated bidding
- Learn the different types of bidding strategies
- Be able to identify which bid strategy best aligns to business goals
- Understand the purpose and benefits of performance max
This event is online.
- Intro to bid strategies - What are bid strategies? What are their main benefits?
- Types of bidding strategies - What are the different types of bidding strategies? How do they apply to different business goals?
- Best practice set up - What are the data requirements to be considered before implementing? What is the learning period? How often should changes be made to the bidding strategy?
- Performance max - What is it? What are the best practice requirements? What are the main benefits?
Who should attend?
Users who already have a good understanding of how to create a Google Ads campaign, however, want to learn more about the strategic elements that can help them to grow their account efficiently.
What you’ll gain?
You’ll understand the basics of Google Ads automation, by being able to identify which machine learning solution best fits with your business goals.
About the program
Startup School is a set of practical hands-on trainings to advance founders and their teams by providing them with tools and skills growing startups need. The highly interactive sessions cover a range of topics varying from digital marketing, product specific knowledge to business strategy. They are delivered live to a small group of startup founders and employees by professional trainers, Google experts, and industry specialists.
Find out more about all the courses at: campus.co/startupschool.