São Paulo Residency
The best of Google's expertise and connections for startups.Watch video
Benefits for selected startups
Access to Our Network of Alumni, Experts, and Partners
Tailored mentoring opportunities, meetings, and workshops with industry experts—from UX/UI designers to sales, marketing, and technology leaders.
Google for Startups Team Support
Support from the Google for Startups team in Brazil, with a special focus on the implementation and review of OKRs (management strategy for goal setting).
Google's Best Practices
Connect with the Google team and get to know the company's best practices for inspiration and practical advice on your startup's main challenges.
Google for Startups Residency focuses on developing leadership and team management skills.
Exclusive Opportunities for Residents
Networking, exclusive content, and access to global programs run by Google for Startups and its partner network.
Google Product Credits
Selected startups are given credits for Google products, like Google Cloud.
Cost and Equity Free
The program is cost and equity free. All we ask of our founders is that they engage fully in the program, and share what they’ve learned with our global Campus community.
The Residency offers a six-month workspace at Campus São Paulo, preferred access to our event spaces, all global Campuses, and partner-operated spaces worldwide.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all Campuses are closed until further notice. The Residency will start in a virtual format and transition back to in-person once it's safe. At that time, workspace will be available to selected startups.
Meet an Alum
- Have stacked teams with technical and business functions
- Ideally have a diverse team (in gender, race and background)
- Have a team of three to eight members, preference for co-founded companies (flexible in case of remote teams)
- Have a product already launched in the market, with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability and impact
- Be addressing a meaningful, big problem with an innovative solution
- Have revenue from users/customer or funding (12+ month runway), typically in seed stage
- Have founders who speak English
- Have a core team that will be based in São Paulo during the entire program
- Be willing to contribute and engage in the growth of the Google for Startups community
Since 2016, when Google for Startups Residency was first launched, 45 brazilian startups have already completed their cycles and have shown significant results:
in average startup's revenue growth during the program.
in average startup's team growth during the program.
Our Current Residents
Google for Startups Alumni Network
Every startup that go through the Google for Startups Residency Program become a part of our Alumni Network, which also brings together businesses that took part in other long term Google programs in Brazil and worldwide.
Amongst the startups in our network are IDwall, Cuponeria and Gupy:
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.