Women Founders Academy: APAC
Equipping women founders with leadership skills to grow their startups.
Workshops and Skill-Building Sessions
Through hands-on learning, we share Google’s methodologies to tackle key challenges for women-led startups.
Networking and Mentorship
To connect and empower founders, we bring together a community of Google advisors, venture capitalists, as well as business and culture executives. With a women-focused approach, selected startups will work with a dedicated mentor to help address their unique challenges.
June 25, 2021
August 23, 2021
November 12, 2021
Selection Criteria for Startups
- An APAC-based startup with at least one woman founder
- Building an innovative and scalable product or service
- Demonstrating traction (users, revenue)
- Ideally between Seed to Series A stage
- Willing to give back and contribute to the local startup community
- Fully committed to the entire duration of the program (minimum of three hours a week)