Going Global is a workshop for startups aiming to grow on a global scale.Apply now
Learn the importance of expanding to global markets and introducing Google tools to identify priority markets and opportunities.
Learn best practices for logistics, payments, customer services, and localization using market insights.
2021 Key Dates
Selected startups announced:
Workshop Day 1:
Workshop assignment due:
Workshop Day 2:
Selection Criteria for Startups
- Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) E-commerce Startups
- Startups that intend to expand overseas in six months to one year
- Startup founders with spirit who innovate and rapidly grow the businesses
- Startups with a team ready to put knowledge from the program into practice
- Teams who can understand and speak English are preferred
- Availability to participate in the program for a total of five hours on two days and submit assignments