Google for Startups Accelerator
Grow your startup with the best of Google.Watch video
We offer personalized support, education, and training on Google products (Google Play, Firebase, AdMob, Google Cloud, AdWords UAC, YouTube) to give startups the tools to build their businesses simply and quickly.
We connect startups to Googlers, fellow founders, and to our community to give them the network they need to grow. Google for Startups has partners in over 135 countries to support startups with global ambitions.
Google's Best Practices
From OKR-setting and hiring to product management, we share our best practices to support the strategic and measurable growth of your business at scale.
We share insights about gaming users from our research and work with gaming companies from across the world.
Who Should Apply
We're Looking for Teams who are
- Building a solution in mobile gaming industry
- Mission-driven and committed to creating a world that works for everyone
- Working full-time on their startup
- Demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage
- Building a scalable product or service
- Committed to attending the full program (five to six months)
- Willing to give back and contribute to the local startup community
- Fluent in English
Meet the Current Startups
Google for Startups Accelerator offers a wide variety of trainings, workshops, mentoring sessions, and discussions to provide startups with support on a strategic technical project, specific to the company’s immediate growth. The program includes three five-day boot camps and one tailored program to help startups scale and develop.
Ahoy Games, Bon Games, Chess & Checkers Games, high Core Games, PowerPlay Studio, Reality Games, Synctuition, T-Bull, Two Desperados, and Webelinx
Poland, Serbia, Estonia, Belarus, Finland, and Slovakia
Meet an Alumnae
Meet an Alumnus
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com