Google for Startups Accelerator: Europe is a three-month program for growth-stage startups providing product support, mentoring, and leadership development for founders and their teams. Participants will also gain access to Google engineers, external experts, pitching training, and Google Cloud credits.
For this cohort, starting in November, we’re looking for startups who are using technology to solve the challenges we face today, whether it’s in healthcare, education, news reporting, remote working, finance, wellness, food delivery, and those providing B2C services.
Google is looking for growth-stage startups, fulfilling the following criteria:
- High potential startups with growing teams (10+ people), post SEED
- Headquarter in Europe or in Israel
- Attendance by min. 3 people from the startup at all online bootcamps, including the CEO & CTO
- Potential to leverage Google products / technical expertise (e.g., cloud, leveraging large data sets, AI, and / or Machine Learning)
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Priority verticals: healthcare, education, news reporting, remote working, finance, wellness, food delivery, and those providing B2C services.
What we offer
- Three months online program with workshops and mentoring sessions followed by a graduation ceremony
- Access to mentoring from Google engineers, external experts, and top mentors specializing in Google technologies
- Curriculum containing workshops in the following topics: technology, growth, product, design, and people
- 18+ mentoring sessions for each participating startup
- Equity-free support & Cloud Credits
- Access to global Accelerator Alumni community
Jul-Aug 2020: Applications open (deadline extended until September 6th)
Sep 2020: Interviews
Oct 2020: Startup Announcement
Nov 2020 - Jan 2021: Acceleration period:
28th, Jan 2021: Check in & Graduation Ceremony