The most practical event on scaling your business internationally.
Not many founders have successfully transitioned from emerging markets to global leaders. Throughout the CEE/SEE region, we share common challenges when it comes to going global. It's time to tackle them together!
Emerging Founders: Think Global vol. 1 is a unique opportunity to collaborate interactively in a practical workshop format with experts in various fields related to international scaling, including sales, marketing, finance, legal, and cultural knowledge. Each expert will work closely with a small group of participants to ensure dynamic interaction and a personalized approach.
How does it work?
When purchasing your ticket, leave a comment indicating which expert or domain you'd like to focus on during the workshop, and we'll arrange it for you. But remember, we follow a 'first-come, first-served' approach, so don't delay. Rest assured, we'll find the perfect match for you.
Confirmed experts to date include:
- Mick Griffin - Chief Growth Officer at TRAFFIT; Discover how businesses can acquire their first 100 customers, identify their unique value proposition, and gain a competitive edge during his round table session.
- Anna Harris - Chief Growth Officer at Profitroom; Work on your Global expansion roadmap during her round table.
- Mike Korba - CCO & Co-founder at http://User.com
- Konrad Ozdowy - Product Owner at PKO Bank Polski
- Kinga Kuprasz - Warsaw Branch Manager at JWW
- Dawid Adach- Co-Founder at MDB
- …. More coming soon!
Seats are limited, so act quickly to secure your spot!
Emerging Founders: Think Global is not just an opportunity to network with other founders; it's a chance to find tested solutions to your burning problems. This isn't your average conference; it's the community you've been looking for.