Can't wait to join the most practical event for Founders?
Continuing our Think Global Series, this time we're going to deep dive into the critical aspect of scaling globally: sales!
Why this topic? Because - as Mick Korba reminded us last time - sales solve every problem! And as the end of the year is approaching and its about time to make new year's resolutions we want to equip you with techniques and tested solutions to oil your sales machine for 2024!
Join us on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at Google for Startups Campus in Warsaw for a sales clinic with top industry experts!
You will not only get a chance to listen to them, but actually work on your sales challenges and get tips & tricks that will help you take your company to the next level.
The core of our event is an interactive roundtables workshop, where you will work closely with one of our experts in a small group of fellow founders on practical topics related to scaling b2b sales. Work on your cases, challenges and clash your ideas with peers.
At the end of the session, each group presents key insights to all of the attendees, ensuring the knowledge goes round.
Confirmed experts for round-table workshops:
- Warrick Smith (Director of Property Inspect) - How to align marketing and sales?
- Tarek Younis (Chief Executive and Strategy at Kemgo GmbH) - Developing effective global partnerships.
- Łukasz Turczyński (Executive VP of Sales in Packhelp) - Make Customer Success Your Own
- Monika Czaplińska (CEO of Wobuzz) - How to engage global audiance on social media to boost your sales?
- Krzysztof Szyszkiewicz (Partner in Valueships) - topic soon!!
Note: Seats are limited, so act quickly to secure your spot!
Please indicate the table of choice while reserving your ticket! We will take it into consideration while assigning participants to the tables.
4.30 PM - 5.00 PM Registration
5.00 PM - 6.30 PM Rountables workshops - prepare your global b2b sales strategy with our experts!
6.30 PM - 7.30 PM Roundtables Summary
7.30-8.15 PM - Keynotes (To be announced)
8.15 PM onwards - Networking and Drinks