Tel Aviv Creator Studio
Make your best work, tell your story, and grow your startup.Watch the video
Available spaces and equipment
The studio features high-end production equipment in a flexible 65m² space. It's divided into two sections by glass partitions for full visual integration or with a curtain for privacy.
With two high-end 4K cameras, a variety of microphones, and both green and white screens, this room is flexibly designed to meet all creators' needs.
The audio room is equipped with a powerful editing suite and an easy-to-use podcast system.
How to use the space
- The content you want to record is directly related to startups, tech, or the local tech ecosystem
- The content you want to record is not going to be sold for revenue purposes (like e-courses, etc.)
- The content you want to record must be cleared for copyright infringement
Produced content must not:
- Contain personal information or confidential information
- Violate Google’s terms and policies
- Include copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property infringement
- Impersonate someone in a misleading, deceptive, and/or defamatory manner
- Mislead the viewers or listeners or have a “spammy” nature
- Be sold for revenue purposes (like e-courses etc.)
- Contain political content or feature a politician
- Violate local laws or encourage others to do so
- Contain a sexual or harassing message
- Encourage or incite violence
- Involve participation of minors