Google for Startups Residency
The best of Google's expertise and connections for startupsWatch the video
Designed for you to succeed
Benefits for startups participating in Class #5
Access to the Google for Startups network of Alumni, experts and partners
Tailor made mentoring opportunities, meetings and workshops with functional experts, from UX/UI, to sales, marketing, technology and others.
Google for Startups team support
Support from the Google for Startups team in Brazil, with a special focus on the implementation and review of OKRs (management strategy for goal settings).
Google's best practices
Connect with the Google team and get to know the company's best practices for inspiration and practical advice on your startup's main challenges.
Google for Startups Residency focus on developing leadership and team management abilities, focusing on startup founders and management.
Exclusive opportunities for Residents
Networking, exclusive content and access to global programs ran either by Google for Startups or its partners network.
Google products credits
Get credits for Google products, such as Google Cloud Platform.
Cost and Equity Free
Residency is cost and equity free. All we ask of our founders is that they engage fully in the program, and share what they’ve learnt so far with our broader Campus community.
Be a part of the global network of startups that have been through Google programs.
The Residency Program offers 6 months of guaranteed workspace at Campus, in São Paulo, and preferred access to our event spaces, all Campuses around the globe and partner operated spaces worldwide.
This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Campus is closed. The program will kick-off in a digital format. When it is safe to reopen Campus, the program will transition back into its original format and workspace will be available for participant startups.
Also, to take part in the Program, your startup must:
- Have stacked teams with technical and business functions.
- Ideally have a diverse team (in gender, race and background).
- Have a team of 3-8 team members, preference for co-founded companies (flexible in case of remote teams).
- Have a product already launched in the market, with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability and impact.
- Be solving a meaningful/big problem with an innovative solution.
- Have revenue from users/customer or funding (12+ month runway), typically in Seed stage.
- Have founders who speak English.
- Have a core team that will be based in São Paulo during the entire program.
- Be willing to contribute and engage in the growth of the Google for Startups community.
Since 2016, when Google for Startups Residency was first launched, 45 brazilian startups have already completed their cycles and have shown significant results:
in average startup's revenue growth during the program.
in average startup's team growth during the program.
Our Current Residents
Google for Startups Alumni Network
Every startup that go through the Google for Startups Residency Program become a part of our Alumni Network, which also brings together businesses that took part in other long term Google programs in Brazil and worldwide.
Amongst the startups in our network are IDwall, Cuponeria and Gupy:
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.