Google for Startups Residency
The best of Google's expertise and connections for startupsWatch the video
Designed for you to succeed
Benefits for startups participating in Class #5
Also, to take part in the Program, your startup must:
- Have stacked teams with technical and business functions.
- Ideally have a diverse team (in gender, race and background).
- Have a team of 3-8 team members, preference for co-founded companies (flexible in case of remote teams).
- Have a product already launched in the market, with demonstrated traction and potential for scalability and impact.
- Be solving a meaningful/big problem with an innovative solution.
- Have revenue from users/customer or funding (12+ month runway), typically in Seed stage.
- Have founders who speak English.
- Have a core team that will be based in São Paulo during the entire program.
- Be willing to contribute and engage in the growth of the Google for Startups community.
Timeline | Class #5
Announcement of selected startups
Move-in of startups and program start date
Since 2016, when Google for Startups Residency was first launched, 36 startups have already completed their cycles with the São Paulo team and have shown significant results:
in average startup's revenue growth during the program.
in average startup's team growth during the program.
Google for Startups Alumni Network
Every startup that go through the Google for Startups Residency Program become a part of our Alumni Network, which also brings together businesses that took part in other long term Google programs in Brazil and worldwide.
Amongst the startups in our network are IDwall, Cuponeria and Gupy, for instance:
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.