Our green screen room is complete with two high-end 4K cameras, a variety of microphones, a 4m² green screen, and a director's area.
Warsaw Creator Studio
Tell your story and grow your startup.
We're not accepting bookings until further notice. Check back soon for updates on our plan to reopen.
Available spaces and equipment
Our Creator Studio is a 75m² space with high-end production equipment. The studio is equipped with cameras, lights, podcasting equipment, a green screen, a standing set, and an editing suite.
Green screen room
This is a fully equipped recording studio complete with an easy-to-use podcast system.
The standing set is equipped with a Blackmagic 4K camera. To use this area does not require a keying background.
With a high-performance iMac and access to the full Adobe Creative Cloud, this is the perfect workstation for any post-production needs.
How to use the space
- You must be a Google for Startups Campus member
- The content you want to record is directly related to startups, tech, or the local tech ecosystem
- The content you want to record is not going to be sold for revenue purposes (like e-courses, etc.)
- The content you want to record must be cleared for copyright infringement
Produced content must not:
- Contain personal information or confidential information
- Violate Google’s terms and policies
- Include trademarks of companies without their written approval
- Impersonate someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Mislead the viewers or listeners or have a “spammy” nature
- Contain political content or feature a politician
- Violate local laws or encourage others to do so
- Contain a sexual or harassing message
- Encourage or incite violence
- Involve participation of minors under age 18